Saturday, June 14, 2008

Friday night with Uncle Donald and Cousin Sue at a Round Rock Express Game

Uncle Donald is in town visiting- on a brief break between his winter in Florida and his summer in the Upper Peninsula of Michingan. He loves sports more than just about anything.

Ryan, Uncle Donald and Cousin Sue at the game (against the Memphis Redbirds).






It started out a little warm, but a breeze picked up and it was a beautiful night.


Jamie shared her popcorn with me.
And took my picture.

Rally caps were eventually needed to bring the Express out of their 0-6 hole. Much to everyone's surprise, the rally caps worked, and eventually the Express ended up winning 9-7.

3 comments:

The League said...

Nice picture of my pit stains.

Steanso said...

I think it's a shadow and your perspective is screwed up. I think you're hunched over leaning forward and looking back over you shoulder (note you can see the bottom of your sleeve there where you can see skin- I think it's a weird perspective with your shoulder close to me and a cheap cell phone camera).
Although even if they were pits, I would want their image saved for posterity.

The League said...

Oh, I think you're right.

Well, I was surprised I had pits, anyway. I was so full of soda and there was a nice breeze.