Saturday, April 22, 2006





Here's Crackbass chillin' by a waterfall and Sig and
Crackbass loitering near the spring-fed pool. Posted by Picasa


Anyway, I think we all had a good time at Krause Springs and I would definitely go back again sometime. One of the good things about hanging out with Crackbass is that he has an abundance (sometimes an overabundance) of energy, and he drags me out to do stuff that I might otherwise have forgotten that I enjoy. This weekend's lesson is a reminder that it's good to get out of the city and into the hill country (or any of the more rural areas surrounding Austin). There are still some pretty amazing places close by, and these flights back to a more natural enviroment are just good for the soul. Here endeth the lesson.

1 comment:

diva said...

such a very, very good lesson...thank you for sharing the freshly remembered wisdom and photos. :]