Saturday, October 11, 2008

Many Happy Returns, Meredith!

Oops. Happy birthday to Meredith (that's Queenie to those of you who keep up with the comments section on the blog)! I'm friends with Meredith through my brother, Ryan (aka, The League, aka, Roundball), and I've known her since she was in high school and I had just begun college. Anyway, Meredith's a good friend, and she's good for the blog. She provides a conservative counterpoint while still managing to take all of my rants with a grain of salt and having a sense of humor about them.
She's also a proud wife, mother of three cool kids (all boys), and a turtle keeper, she's training for a triathalon, and she lives in North Carolina! Happy belated, Meredith! Hope you're enjoying the entire birthday weekend!

1 comment:

Queenie said...

Thanks Jason!!! And, unfortunately if you hop over to my blog today you will find that I am now and EX turtle keeper....Crush flew the coop last night sometime. Oops. Oh well, we're on damage control now. And I read your post above this one....will reserve comment until some more on it all comes out. To be honest, I am so worried about the economy and plunging market right now that I just want it all fixed...the right way...by the right person.

Thanks for the b-day wishes!!!