Monday, July 07, 2008

Jamie's Blog

I should have mentioned this sooner, but my sister-in-law, Jamie, has started her own blog. Her blog is called Troubles McSteans, which is the somewhat unfortunate combination of two nicknames she has carried with her for some time (Troubles because she's allegedly accident prone, and McSteans as a combination of her married name, Steans, and her maiden name, McBride). Jamie is the fairly mild-mannered, level headed member of the Team Steans equation, so it should be interesting to get her version of the events that unfold at Steans Manor. Jamie really is an extremely nice, fun person who is extremely patient and puts up with an amazing amount of nonsense without too much complaint. If you want to know more about who she is, what she stands for, and what she's up to, just check out her blog. Make sure to scan back to her first entry where she introduces herself if you want to hear a more autobiographical description of Jamie. I'm sure she does a better job than I do.
Also, I'm going to put a link to her blog in my "Hot Links" section so that you guys can easily find your way back there any time you want to see what she's up to.
Good luck with the blogging, Jamie! I hope you stick with it, and more importantly, I hope you find it entertaining! (or at least therapeutic)

1 comment:

mcsteans said...

You know, I read somewhere that psychologists have actually started recommending to some of their patients that they start blogs as therapy. Which is not to say that's the reason I started my blog, I just thought it was interesting.

Thanks for the shout out, Steanso!