Sunday, March 19, 2006


Well, the weekend of Steanso is winding down. During the day yesterday I watched V for Vendetta with Weedo, and then last night Feral Andy and Elf Rami stopped by to help me usher in my 33rd year. We were supposed to go out and have a drink, but we never made it farther than the Hop-A-Long Lounge. Oh well- it was great to have them stop by to help celebrate. Andy and I discussed the finer points of Crack, and once again I was treated to some fascinating Andy/Rami stories, although once again I was sworn to never divulge the horrors they had spoken of. Suffice it to say that things are never boring with Andy and Rami, Adventurers!!! Thanks to eveyone who helped make my birthday so great!!!! Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great weekend. It is really nice of "them" to plan SSW to celebrate your birthday. They even set up two gigs for your bands and had Willy play for you. Obviously a very important guy in Austin.

The Admiral

Steanso said...

Helloooooo Admiral! Everyone say hi to Steanso, Sr.!

Greg "Big" Johnson said...

Happy birthday, Steanso

lee said...

I, for one, would like to congratulate The Admiral on his promotion. In my younger days, he was merely Captain Rick, a commanding presence to be sure, but no Admiral. Apparently, his swashbuckling ways garnered attention from the powers that be and he got the star he has always so richly deserved. Well done, sir.

The League said...

The Admiral received an increase in rank when both Steanso and I had successfully completed college. We decided his patience with our nonsense had earned him his own fleet.