Monday, March 27, 2006

Tonight I went to Target with Team Wilson (because they're back from Hawaii and because that's the crazy way we're livin'), and as I'm perusing the contents of the deoderant aisle, looking for something that's a little daring, but not too daring, I hear the unmistakeable wailing of Miles Davis blaring out of one of the stereos over in ELECTRONICS, so I poke my head out and there's this kind of pudgy, funny-looking kid with an afro who's maybe in his late 20's or early 30's sitting behind a counter that's stocked with digital cameras, and the kid's wearing his Target uniform and this kind of goofy, zen-like smile, and then this other skinny, pimple-faced Target wageslave somes sidling up and asks, "Where'd the weird trumpet music come from?" and before Little Buddha can answer I ask, "Miles Davis?" and fat kid just smiles even wider and growls, "F#ck yeah......."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Glad Team Wilson is back. I was beginning to think they decided to stay...living the lives of hula dancers and shark wrestlers. Yarrrr!!!

Welcome home Team Wilson!

Elf