Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Off to London

Just a quick post to let everyone know that I'm headed off to London tomorrow. I'm not sure why I'm even telling everyone this except to say that the blogging may be a little spotty for the next few days. On the other hand, if I have access to a computer while on my trip I may try to post something (or even from my iPhone, possibly). I'm travelling with Ryan and my dad on this trip and really looking forward to it. I really can't remember a time when the Steans men all took a trip together (I've travelled to Honduras with just my dad and to Costa Rica with just my brother, but this is the first time with both of them, I think). On a slightly less excited note, this is going to be the longest time I've been apart from Amy since we started dating, so that's going to be weird (it's also a little weird to be leaving my mom behind on a family trip, but she's been visiting friends and will actually be in Austin and hanging out a bit with Amy and Jamie over the weekend). Anyway, I guess that's it. Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: