Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

Over the years I've had sort of mixed feelings about Valentine's Day. Not negative, really, but just sort of... indifferent.

Anyway, as Valentine's Day rolls around this year it finds me very happily with Amy, someone that I love and care about a lot. Did I mention that she spent last night going to see Big Trouble in Little China with me? :-)

So this Valentine's Day is pretty darn good.

But I'm pretty sure that's because of Amy- not just because of the particular holiday.

I hope everyone has a good Valentine's Day! Eat some candy, enjoy your day, and spend some time with at least one of the very good people in your life!

5 comments:

The League said...

I think I miss your "you guys and your candy and flowers are jerks" vitriol about the holiday.

aedavis4 said...

Aw Jason, what a nice post (and kitteh picture!). I'm glad you're my valentine! :) xoxo

J.S. said...

No, no. Never a hater. If people dig it, then good for them. But I always remained wary and suspicious.
Amy, you are a sucker for the kitteh pictures! ;-)
Thanks for being a great valentine!

jelly said...

Two thumbs up! Your Valentine post brightened our already sunny Arizona day. Amy's a lucky girl.

J.S. said...

Thanks, Jelly. :-) Welcome to the blog!