Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas 2013 in Pictures

We had a nice Italian dinner at La Traviata the weekend before Christmas


On Christmas Eve, after church, Amy and I had the family over
to the house for appetizers, drinks, and cookies.  Here's the spread.




On Christmas Day we went over to my parents' house
to celebrate with our family, Dick (Jamie's dad), and our friend, Juan.




The day after Christmas Amy and I went for a hike on the Steiner
Ranch trails with my parents.  This trail looks out
over Lake Austin.

That evening we had a nice dinner with our neighbors, Mandy
and Kate.  Christmas having drawn to a close, we went back to
L-I-V-I-N...



Merry Christmas! Now on to 2014!

2 comments:

Jean said...

Great pictures, and it looks like a very nice holiday -- with a hike included!

J.S. said...

It was a nice Christmas. Hope you guys had a nice one as well!