Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween!  I hope everyone has a fun, happy, safe holiday!
I've been to a couple of fun parties (although one was actually for Dia de los Muertos- more on that tomorrow), seen some creative costumes, and still have trick or treaters to look forward to tonight!
I like Halloween.  I'm not always a big fan of gruesome scariness, but I like the Halloween celebration of things that are a little imaginative and wild.  I hope everyone has a good one!  Just remember to take care of each other!

Also, my dad is retiring today after working for as long as I can actually remember.  I'm not going to write too much about it because my brother has already done an admirable job on his blog.
Congratulations on your retirement, Dad!  Looking forward to hanging out with you in the "post work" era!

2 comments:

Jean said...

Happy Halloween! Enjoy the trick-or-treaters tonight.

J.S. said...

Thanks for the Halloween wishes! Hope you guys have a fun one, too!