Monday, October 24, 2011

Hi!

Man, I really do not have a lot of earth shaking news to share with you guys, but I just wanted to say hello.  Keep in mind that Mono Ensemble has a gig coming up on November 4th at The Carousel Lounge at 9:00 p.m.!

Hmmmm....
What to write about....?
Well, the McRib is back again, so Ryan should be happy.  I guess that's all that I have to say about that. 
Yup, it's gross.  He loves it.  Me's my brother.

What else?  I'm scheduled to be a judge this week for an advocacy skills trial at the law school over at UT this week.  So I'll be sitting as a judge for law students in a mock trial.  It should be an interesting experience.  Amy seems to think that I can get through it without damaging any young, aspiring, enthusiastic legal minds, so I'm going to give it a try and do my best! 
Amy is pretty good about encouraging me to try out healthy new things.  But if the law students all hate me, I'm going to have them file their complaints with her!  ;-)

Not too much else to report.  We had a good weekend.  It went by far too fast.

Hope everyone is enjoying their run up to Halloween! 
Watch an old scary movie, eat some candy, and make yourself a costume! (or at least enjoy watching other people wear theirs)

Take care! 

5 comments:

Paul Toohey said...

"Me's my brother." Very existential...

J.S. said...

It's hard not to be philosophical when discussing Ryan's love of the McRib, Paul.

Paul Toohey said...

My brothers and I made the mistake about a year ago of taking McDonald's up on their "2nd McRib for $1" deal...

...worst. Idea. EVER!

J.S. said...

Paul, I think that, on its face, the very idea of encouraging people to eat two mcRibs in one sitting (or even have two people from the same family eating two McRibs at one time) probably constitutes some sort of negligence on the part of McDonalds. We should really talk about filing some sort of class action suit...

Paul Toohey said...

I think we are precisely the right people to go after The Beast (which is what I call McDonalds)...

How many participants do we need for a Class Action? I know of three people who suffered at the hands of this...