Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Easter Weekend Update

Well, I'm gonna start this post out with one more pic from Matt and Nicole's wedding from last weekend.  My Mom sent me this pic last week after I had made my blog post, or I would have included it.  I just like this picture.


This weekend was Easter weekend.  I came down with a stomach virus, so it was pretty rough.  Amy and I managed to take Raylan to ride the Zilker Zephyr before I started getting sick, though. That was on Friday.  Raylan enjoyed the train and got to play on the playground a bit.


Saturday I was in bed and feeling pretty much awful.  Amy was a trooper on single parent duty.
Sunday I woke up and felt well enough to get to church, so we piled in the car and headed to Triumphant Love.  Mom and Dad were at church serving a breakfast to people.  We saw them, but they actually went to a different service later in the morning.



 

After church we went home and I napped.
In the afternoon/evening we went out to my parents' house for dinner.
I was feeling a lot better and ate some food.  Ryan, Jamie, Matt, Juan, Uncle Donald, Susan, Judy, and Don were there.  We had a nice time.  Raylan, of course, had a blast.
And that was about it.  Easter turned out pretty well given how awful I felt the day and night before.

Thanks to Mom and Dad for hosting!!
 
 


 


 
 
 

No comments: