Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Engaged!

So on Monday night I proposed to Amy, and she said yes.  It was one of the best things that's ever happened to me.
Although I talk about our day to day lives on this blog, I keep a lot of stuff private.  I just don't typically see the blog as a place for putting extremely personal stuff up on the internet. 
But this is our engagement, and it's been one of the most important events in my life up 'til now.
I love you very much, Amy.  You're my best friend.  You've already made my life better in more ways than I can count, and I truly can't imagine living without you.

10 comments:

The League said...

I am so happy for you both and so glad that in this crazy, mixed up world that you two kids found each other. Could not be more pleased to be able to say that Amy will be my sister-in-law and to see how happy she's made you. You both deserve the absolute best.

Viva Amy y Jason!

J.S. said...

Thanks, man!

cardboardbelts said...

Aww, Jason. What a nice post. Love you! xoxo

Jean said...

We are so happy for you both and are excited to have you as part of our family. I'm also very excited about that my love of Tex-Mex can continue!

J.S. said...

:-). Love you!

J.S. said...

Thanks, Jean! We look forward to spending time with you, too. (and El Encanto isn't too shabby for the Mexican food, either!)

Our Family said...

We couldn't be more excited about this news! Welcome to the family!
:-)

J.S. said...

I can't see your profile, Family, but I think this is Heidi, Matt, and Scott! If so, thanks!! If not, it would be nice to know who you are, and thanks, anyway!

Our Family said...

Yes, it's us (Heidi, Matt, and Scott). Let me know if you can see our profile. I just changed our privacy settings and it dawned on me that I need to start blogging again!

J.S. said...

Yeah! I shouldn't be the only one inflicting myself upon the internet!! ;-)