Friday, July 08, 2011

Belated 4th of July Barbecue Photos (from Ryan and Jamie's Barbecue)

Pat and Juan in a cutthroat game of bean bag toss (I learned at the party that some people call this game cornhole. I thought that people were pulling my leg when they told me this, but I looked it up, and it's actually true!) I almost didn't even bring this game with us because it was so hot out, but amy insisted that Americans are drawn to it like bees to honey on the 4th of July...








Amy and I Ryan put on their "American faces" for the 4th. Apparently Ryan's American face reflects a bit more about the historical plight of the migrant worker, while Amy's American face reflects hotdogs and theme parks!










Jamie and Heather. Tow patriotic cats in their hatz!











Thanks for the barbecue, Team Steans!!!

No comments: