Sunday, July 03, 2011

5 Years


Today marks the five year anniversary of the accident that took Jeff away. I still think about him, and although life has moved forward and some healing has taken place in his absence, life has never been the same since he left us.
I still miss you all the time, Jeff, and I know that a lot of other people feel the same way.

And to anyone and everyone reading this- please, please don't drink and drive this holiday weekend or any other time. I know that it often seems harmless until someone gets hurt, but having some drinks before getting behind the wheel puts innocent people at risk.
Take care of each other.


2 comments:

cardboardbelts said...

What a moving tribute to your friend. I wish I could have had the chance to meet Jeff. I love you!

J.S. said...

Thanks. I love you, too.