Monday, April 18, 2011

Ryan's Birthday Cocktail Party

So, on Saturday Ryan and Jamie had a few friends over to their place to have a few drinks and eat a few treats in honor of Ryan's birthday. Amy made some food, and I brought some veggies, and we headed over to Steans Manor for cocktails and tomfoolery.
Here's Jamie, proudly presenting various forms of cheese.
Here's Amy, getting all gangsta and demandin' respect for her (very delicious) baked fontina.
Various party revellers prepare to sing a round of some sort of song that celebrates birthdays.
Me with some cute girl that I met in the kitchen.


The birthday boyee!

7 comments:

The League said...

That may be one of my favorite pics of Jamie, ever.

J.S. said...

Is that because it also features delicious cheese?

The League said...

I think its Jamie's unadulterated excitement over "table o' cheeses"

The League said...

Upon review, I think Amy is just as excited in her own way.

cardboardbelts said...

I exhibit more territorial behavior when it comes to cheese. This is purely the result of growing up in the desert where resources (and cheese) are scarce. Where Jamie wants to share, I want to head-butt. It's science.

J.S. said...

I have experienced the aforementioned head-butting of the North American desert cheese hoarder. It's an awesome and troubling experience to behold...

The League said...

Then Amy must go on a pilgrimage: http://www.marscheese.com/