Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all of you fathers out there. I especially want to wish a happy Father's Day to my own father, of course, who is currently wandering around the Italian countryside somewhere on a trip with my mom and some friends. As I've gotten older I've come to appreciate more and more exactly what's involved in the "job" of being a father, and as time goes by I've come to appreciate my own Dad more and more for what he's done for me and for our family over the course of our lives.
Love you, Dad!!! Hope you're having a great Father's Day! (and yeah, I sent an email to his Blackberry, too. Having hung out with Dad in London, I know that he doesn't let a little thing like the Atlantic Ocean come between him and his email!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jas. Without question, I too
have learned over time. Being a
husband and father is the most
imortant and most rewarding part of
my life.

Dad