Thursday, June 10, 2010

Break?

I swear that I haven't intentionally been avoiding the blog, but things have just been sort of crazy lately, and I'm starting to think that maybe my subconscious brain is telling me that I just need a break. I think I might take a little bit of time off. Nothing too dramatic, and I'm going to post if I feel inspired, but the day to day obligation to write a post just isn't working for me very well at the moment, so if I don't pop up for a little while, just consider it a blog vacation. I really appreciate you guys who are still reading! I don't want to let you down, but I just need a little rest...

4 comments:

Ryan S. said...

I can't believe how long this break is actually going on. You may catch up to Troubles for length between posts.

Jason said...

Yeah, I'm still not feeling it.

Jason said...

And weren't you the guy who quit blogging for four months?

Ryan S. said...

Well, I literally quit, though.

I say, take a break. come back tanned, rested and ready.