Monday, December 08, 2014

Update

Hello!  Is everyone feeling festive?
Our week/weekend was pretty good.
I can't remember what we did on Friday night.  I'm not sure we did anything, really.  I think we watched some Netflix and then passed out in bed.
Saturday we went out to breakfast and ran errands.  Lots of chores.  We went to the grocery store and ran into Ryan and Jamie.  They were buying food for their party on Saturday night.
Saturday night we went to that party.  It was fun!  Lots of good food, some festive decorations, and quite a few people that I hadn't seen in a while.  Also got to see Mom and Dad.  We had a really nice time!

Nothing screams "holiday season" like my brother in a Turkish fez
with a cocktail in his hand

On Sunday I got up and ran another errand or two and did a couple of chores.  Amy went to a baby shower for her friends and coworkers, Mary and Katarina, while I helped Mandy string a few Christmas lights and took Cassidy for a walk.  In the evening I went to band practice.  All five of us made it, and we practiced in a rehearsal space over at Music Lab.  We're having to find new places to practice now that my band room is becoming a nursery.  Reed hosts at his house when he can, but when that's not working out, we'll probably be renting space.  It worked well, though.  It's pretty cheap, and it's easy.  Nice option to have.
I got home from band practice and Amy was making baked potato soup.  It was really good!  We ate soup and watched the first half of Elizabeth, which Amy had checked out from the library.  Then bed!

The weekend went by too fast!

No comments: