Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cool Pic; Democrat Kicks Off the New Year by Calling the Republicans Nazis

I got this picture of Amy and my dad at Enchanted Rock from my mom about a week ago (they went out there between Christmas and New Year), and I just like it.

And yeah, I haven't blogged in a while, but of course I was really disappointed and annoyed to see some of the lamest, most inflammatory rhetoric used during the House debate on the health care reform repeal coming out of the mouth of a Democrat. Really, Steve Cohen? A Joseph Goebbels comparison? You couldn't have just said that they were being dishonest and left it at that? Did Cohen miss the whole part where some overly excited nutjob executed half a dozen people at a congressional meet and greet?
Ugggh. Plenty of stupidity to go around, I guess.
Some people just. Don't. Get. It.

No comments: