Monday, August 23, 2010

Not With a Bang....

Well, in case it hasn't already become sort of obvious, I guess I'm sort of shutting this blog down (well, at the very least, I'm taking a serious hiatus from it), but I've set up a new blog where I can post music and maybe occasionally write a short post about what's going on in my life and the world (although, at least for the time being, I haven't really been feeling inspired to write a whole lot, so at least initially you should probably expect more music and less writing).
As to why I'm starting this new blog? Well, I just feel like doing something a little different with a blog (with more music and stuff), and somehow it just doesn't feel right to keep using this blog for purposes that are so very different (and in a way that's so very different) from what I've been doing with it for the last 5+ years...

Here's the link to the new site: http://logmagsubtrans.blogspot.com/

Hope to see you guys over there!

2 comments:

Ryan S. said...

I salute thee and the many years of blogging you did here. Carry on, my wayward son. Hopefully, there will be peace now that you are done.

J.S. said...

Thanks. Like I said, I'm not sure this is a final goodbye, but it seems fair to let people know that they probably shouldn't be expecting to see new posts for a while.